Dr. Ahmed Sabri
• Bachelor of Dental and Oral Surgery (BDS) 5-year program – College of Dentistry, University of Baghdad, Iraq, 2001.
• Dr. Sabri finished NDEB equivalency process as well as OSCE and Written exams in June 2016 and now I am member of ODA.
LICENSE / POFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
• Licensed General Dentist since June 2001 Iraq.
• Member of Iraqi Dental Association since 2001.
• Member of ODA / July 2016.
CONTINEOUS DENTAL EDUCATION
• 2007 :Endodontic professional training course by Professor Roger Robeiz in Jordan.
• 2016 – August: Endodontic course on WaveOne System at Prep Doctors education centre in Mississauga / On.
• 2016 – August: Crown and Bridge course at Prep Doctors education centre in Mississauga / On.
• Working since September 2016 as a dentist in Plainsview dental centre in Burlington.
• Working since June 2016 as an instructor in Prep Doctors dental training centre in Mississauga / Richmond Hill On – Canada.
• 2014-2001 Worked in a private clinic, carried out all types of work in dental clinic : diagnosis and treatment plane, root canal treatment (all teeth) , fixed Prosthodontics, surgical procedure and implant, removable partial Prosthodontics.
• 2005-2003 I worked as a laboratory instructor’s in Al-Mustansiriya University / College of Dentistry for 4th year students in Endodontics Laboratories & for 3rd year students in Operative, crown & Bridge Laboratories, and for 1st year students in Dental Anatomy Laboratories. And as clinical instructor’s for the 4th and 5th year students in conservative Clinics (Operative, Endodontics, Crown and Bridge).
• Since 1-9-2002 to 2-2-2003 I worked as a Dentist at Al-Karama Consultation Clinics as apart-time job in (Endodontics , Operative , Surgery , Periodontics , Diagnosis , X-Ray Departments ).