Dr. Israa Alani
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – BDS, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, UAE, June 2014.
- Overall average 88.6%, with excellent rating
- Successfully completed the NDEB Equivalency Process.
- AFK: passed from first trial with score of 88
- ACJ: passed from first trial with score of 80
- ACS: passed from first trial.
- Community Dentistry Research entitled Assessment of Parental Awareness Regarding Early Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment. 2014
- Participated with the project entitled Osseointegration of Dental Implants in Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Varying Glycemic Control. 2012.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATES
- High Overall Academic Achievement Certificate, from University of Sharjah 2014.
- Health care provider licensed by the American Heart Association–Basic Life Support (Cardi
- Pulmonary Resuscitation – CPR ).
- Attended workshops for Veneers and multilayered composite buildup techniques.
- Possessor of IBTA Leadership Certification Exam / CBP leadership Track.
- ICDL certificate earner, International Computer Driving License, syllabus version 4.0
- Recipient of the Zayed International Prize For The Environment.
- Member of the University of Sharjah Dental Student Association – USDSA. 2014
- Member of the USDSA’s community Service Committee. 2014