ADAT Bridging CourseEnroll
January / February / April
Tuition: $1,200 CAD
Why take this course?
50+ Training Hours
4 Quizzes & Discussions
Access to instructor
2 Full Mocks & Discussions
The Advanced Dental Admission Test (ADAT) is an admission test that assesses an applicant’s potential for success in advanced dental education programs. The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions presented in English, and it includes three tests: Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Data Research Interpretation, and Evidence-Based Dentistry.
There are many similarities in the clinical content of the AFK and ADAT exams, and our main focus in this course is to deliver more in-depth instruction on biostatistics and basic science topics. By taking our ADAT Bridge Course, students can increase their chances of success in the ADAT exam and enhance their overall preparation for advanced dental education programs.
This course includes:
- Comprehensive review of Biomedical Sciences, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics for the ADAT Exam
- More than 50 hours of live, online interactive teaching
- 2 full mock exams that simulate the actual ADAT Exam
- 2 extensive mock exam discussion sessions
- Extensive notes based on recommended study sources
- Quiz after each subject
- Handout for each topic
- Each lecture is approximately 5-6 hours, twice a week
- Access to an instructor to address any doubts or questions after lectures
Ready to get started?
Pick a location to choose a registration optionCompare registration options
November 6 - December 12, 2023 Schedule