ADAT Test SeriesEnroll
May / June
Tuition: $550 CAD
Why take this course?
10+ Live Training Hours
4 Full Mock Exams
Starting in 2022, the University of Toronto, McGill University, University of Saskatchewan dental schools have discontinued using the AFK exam as a part of their requirements and have replaced it with the ADAT exam.
This test series gives you the practice you need to confidently apply your knowledge on exam day. Assess your progress and solidify your knowledge with weekly tests and then clear any doubts or weak areas with question explanations and in-depth discussions. This program will give you the edge on your exam day.
The ADAT is an admission test that assesses an applicant’s potential for success in advanced dental education programs. The exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions presented in English, and it includes three tests: Biomedical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, and Data Research Interpretation, and Evidence-Based Dentistry.
This course includes:
- Comprehensive questions on biomedical science, epidemiology, clinical science and biostatistics for the ADAT Exam
- More than 10 hours of live, online interactive teaching
- 4 Full Practice Mock exams that simulate the actual ADAT Exam
- Extensive discussions for biostatistics questions for each exam
- Each discussion session is approximately 2-3 hours
- 320+ Questions on biomedical science with explanations
- 160+ Questions on biostatistics (4 biostatistics sessions to discuss questions)
- 320+ Questions on clinical science with explanations
- Each Practice Mock exam will have 200 questions (80 biomedical + 80 clinical + 40 biostat)
- 800+ Total questions to practice on
- Access to an expert instructor to address any doubts or questions after lectures
Ready to get started?
Pick a location to choose a registration optionCompare registration options
ADAT June Cycle
June 12 - July 4, 2023
M T W Th F Sa S
$550 CAD + HST