Universities Admission Training CourseEnroll
Duration: 3 days
Tuition: $950 CAD / $750 CAD
Why take this course?
Interview Skills Enhancing Tips
In-depth Discussions On the Critical Competencies
20+ Hours of Interactive Training
Individual Universities Specific Insights
1:1 Mock Interview with Discussion
This course is intended to empower you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence required to excel in the competitive process of university admission, ultimately positioning you for success in your pursuit of becoming a dental student in North America.
This course is divided into two interconnected parts, both aimed at equipping you with the necessary tools to navigate the university assessment process effectively. These two parts complement each other seamlessly.
Outcomes of Part I and Part II:
Part One is strategically designed to familiarize you with university prerequisites and enhance your proficiency in interpersonal skills. Meanwhile, Part Two focuses on applying these acquired skills within the context of a university-specific curriculum.
Part I Content:
- An overview of Canadian universities that offer programs for internationally trained dentists.
- A comprehensive breakdown of admission requirements for each university, encompassing documents, testing, application timelines, and pre-entry exams.
- Detailed explanations of the selection processes employed by each university, including a breakdown of the weight assigned to each assessment component.
- Counseling for the successful submission of your application.
- Clarification of the underlying principles of the university assessment process, shedding light on their criteria and rationale.
- An array of valuable tools and tips for enhancing your interview skills, enabling you to present the best version of yourself.
- In-depth discussions regarding the critical competencies expected of a promising candidate and successful dental student. These competencies include and not limited to effective verbal and nonverbal communication, conflict resolution, strategies for addressing situational scenarios, and adept problem-solving techniques.
- Thorough exploration of diverse interview question styles, accompanied by optimal approaches for responding to them, complete with practical role-playing exercises.
Part II Content:
- An overview of interview skills.
- Specific insights into individual universities, including contextual information and tailored interview questions.
- Personalized 1:1 mock interview, followed by constructive feedback.
Dr. Chaoukat kept the class very interactive and encouraged each one of us to participate.
He also gave little tips and tricks to improve our communication skills.
Dr. Chaoukat is an excellent communicator and I feel more prepared after this course
Ready to get started?
Pick a location to choose a registration optionCompare registration options