Terms and Conditions
NO UN LAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
- Reproduce, sell, modify of distribute the Materials in any way;
- Transfer the Materials to any other person without the written consent and authorization of Prep Doctors Management;
- Interfere of disrupt any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Prep Doctors®’ premises and/or Services;
USE OF SERVICES
- Attendance to all offered sessions of the course, as indicated in both the registration Agreement and the course outline;
- Access to the Laboratory for practice sessions, as designated by the course, and/or course instructor for the duration of the registered course(s).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content this is: false, inaccurate, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, abusive or harassing on our forum;
- Use the Services in a malicious, misleading or discriminatory manner;
- Violate and applicable laws, regulations or third-party rights.
REGISTRATION AND SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
If the applicant does not receive any further communications from Prep Doctors®, within 3 weeks from the date of registration, then they are considered accepted and fully registered in the course. While Prep Doctors® will use all reasonable means to offer sessions/courses at the promised times and by the scheduled instructors, Prep Doctors® also reserves the right to adjust the course timelines, instructors, number of sessions, and to further cancel sessions, or courses at their discretion. In the event a service is overbooked, Prep Doctors will work on offering an alternate service/time, or offer the client a full refund. The client agrees that no additional compensation other than refunding the original fees shall be given. Courses which do not reach the minimum number of required attendees may be cancelled by Prep Doctors® and the registered applicants will be notified accordingly. Wherever applicable, any reduction in the number of sessions or cancellation of courses, will result in a prorated reimbursement of payments corresponding to the canceled courses/sessions. In the event of such cancellations, registered students are not eligible to receive any additional compensations.
Registrants may refuse or withdraw consent to use and disclosure of their personal information at any time, in written format, subject to contractual and other legal obligations. However, doing so may preclude entitlement to particular benefits, sessions, or services without compensation or reimbursement in any form.
BODILY INJURY RELEASE
- I agree that my safety is primarily my own responsibility.
- I agree to make sure that I know how to safely use all the equipment, and I agree to observe any rules and practices that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury.
- I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not believe that I can safely continue operating the equipment.
- I agree that if I do not know how to operate a function of the equipment, I will stop and ask for assistance.
- I agree that I will refrain from any and all actions that would pose a hazard to myself or others.
- I have read, participated in the classroom safety instructions and I understand how to safely use all the equipment that I am using in the laboratory, classroom and at home.
- I hereby agree to release, waive, and discharge, and covenant not to sue, and agree to hold Prep Doctors®, its directors, officers, agents, volunteers, employees and representatives (hereafter referred to as the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims or injuries, including death, that I may sustain during or in conjunction with operating equipment while on the premises of Prep Doctors® and while using the equipment provided by Prep Doctors® at home.
PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEO RELEASE
- Informational videos or conference presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
- promotional content
PROPERTY AND EQUIPMENT DAMAGE/MALFUNCTION AGREEMENT
By entering into this Agreement, I understand and accept responsibility for all property and materials that I may damage intentionally, or unintentionally while on the premises of Prep Doctors®. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise Prep Doctors’ staff of any such damage caused, immediately upon becoming aware of it. Furthermore, I understand that I will be responsible for reimbursing Prep Doctors ® for any such damage, as advised by staff.
By entering into this Agreement, I understand how to properly operate and maintain the equipment I am using at home, in the laboratory and in the classroom, as depicted in the course manual and explained by the instructor. I understand that during a course, equipment downtime for repairs/maintenance may occur, and there will be no make-up time or compensation of any sort for missed time, as Prep Doctors takes potential downtime into account when constructing a course/service and will ensure that all course objectives will be met by the end of the course. In the event the lab outage is taking longer than expected, Prep Doctors reserves the right to provide portable equipment or to hold the course in a temporary and/or portable setup instead of the main labs until the main labs reopen, with no liability or compensation required for the duration the portable/temporary setup is used.
- create derivative work of any of the materials provided to you during your enrollment at Prep Doctors®; and,
- resell or reproduce in any way of any of the materials provided to you by Prep Doctors®
PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
IDENTIFICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
DENIAL OF FUTURE REGISTRATIONS
CODE OF CONDUCT, PAYMENT, REFUND, AND COURSE ADJUSTMENTS POLICY
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Follow the directive of staff at all times. Breaking the guidelines and protocols are detrimental to the training environment intended by Prep Doctors, and is considered a serious violation. Breaking protocols that are based on government mandates or Health and Safety regulations may result in an immediate expulsion with no refund.
- Exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on Prep Doctors® premises or when dealing with Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, and other trainees. Offensive language and abusive behavior against Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, or other trainees will NOT be tolerated
- Operate/use Prep Doctors® property within allocated time, with utmost care, following the standards/instructions provided by Prep Doctors® and/or its instructors
- Video and/or audio recording during sessions by attendees is prohibited at all times
- refrain from disrupting the instructor or classmates. These disruptions include, but are not limited to, continuous loud side-conversations, playing music, and repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor
- Soliciting, advertising for other services, sale of materials, spreading of rumors, and false/misleading instructions that can hamper the class environment or mislead trainees, is strictly prohibited
- Receiving instructions/training from anyone other than Prep Doctors® instructors without Management’s prior permission is strictly prohibited
- Vandalism or destruction of Prep Doctors® property is prohibited and may result in immediate termination and further liability for reimbursement of any damage
- Facilitating entry onto the premises anyone who is not part of the course, or outside of office hours and without permission from Management, is prohibited
- To provide feedback and/or any complaints regarding instructors, students, facilities or other areas of the course, while enrolled in the course, students are required to follow the formal feedback process by communicating with Client Relations via email or telephone and/or as specified at the beginning of the course. Public complaining and disturbing the peace will not be tolerated
- Students must immediately report any behavior that does not conform to this Code of Conduct to Prep Doctors® management
- Behavior deemed unprofessional by management that’s not explicitly outlined in the code will receive a verbal warning before a disciplinary action is taken
RESERVATION FEE POLICY
- Reservation fees are collected when Prep Doctors does not intend to collect the full fee/tuition for a service, reducing the financial burden on clients and providing them more time to acquire funds. Reservation fees will be associated with a corresponding full fee/tuition due date.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-creditable
- Clients are required to pay the full fee, or enter into a binding payment plan agreement, on the full fee/tuition due date. Failure to do so will cause the reservation fee to be forfeited (no refund). The reservation amount will be applied to the tuition/service fee on the tuition due date.
- In the event a withdrawal is requested before the start date of the course/service, the penalty will be the higher amount between the reservation fee amount or the standard withdrawal policy amount (see standard withdrawal policy). This is applicable before and after the full fee due date
TRANSFERS/CREDITS FROM A DIFFERENT CYCLE/COURSE
- Transfers between cycles/courses is not permitted. Only a few extenuating circumstances, such as bereavement, may be considered. Approved cases will be subject to administrative penalties on a case-by-case basis, is limited to one approval per registration, and is subject to price increases and course/service changes.
- Please be advised that students transferring from a different cycle/course or registering using a credit from a different cycle/course will not be eligible for a refund request. A student/client loses their eligibility for a refund on the date a transfer/credit is approved.
STANDARD WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- 10% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) as a minimum processing and banking fee for any withdrawal or cancelation
- 20% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 3-4 weeks (22-28 days) prior to start date
- 25% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 2-3 weeks (15-21 days) prior to start date
- 30% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 1-2 weeks (8-14 days) prior to start date
- No refund will be issued (or 100% will be charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 1 week or less (≤7 days) prior to start date
- No refund will be issued (or 100% will be charged in case of a payment plan) for small-sized services (≤10 client), on-demand services, scheduled one-on-one sessions, any service in which the fee or service arrangement has been modified/customized, or for courses already running
- Additional processing, administrative (including books and class handouts), banking, or transaction fees may be deducted from the refund amount as necessary
STUDENTS WAITING FOR RESULTS, VISAs, OR NDEB DOCUMENT EVALUATION
- For clinical courses (Ex. ACS): standard withdrawal policy will apply regardless of previous exam result or change in status (ex. Failure in AFK, failure in ACJ, passing with Appeals, getting University Acceptance… etc). If you decide to register, please be prepared to take the course to completion as no refunds or credits will be issued. Your best option would be to inform the administration as early as possible, in writing, of your interest in registering, as management has a Waiting-List system in place, in which time-stamps are a significant determinant for a call-back.
- For ACJ: students MUST inform the administrative staff in writing at the time of registration of their pending status in order to get pre-approved for a policy exception. In case of AFK failure, students must submit their NDEB result to the Front Desk via email within 48 hours from the time results are released. If pre-approved, students will receive a full 100% credit or a 90% refund for ACJ once books/handouts are returned (a purchase option will be available). This offer is valid within the first 14 days of the course, after which the student must continue with the course. No other reason for withdrawal will be accepted.
- For AFK: students MUST inform the administrative staff in writing at the time of registration of their pending status (for visa and/or document evaluation by the NDEB). The administration will grant pre-approvals depending on capacity and other factors. In case of negative outcomes (ex. visa denial), pre-approved students can:
- Transfer to the following AFK cycle if a transfer is requested within the first 3 weeks of the course (student may incur administrative penalty for course content and materials such as books. Price increase for future cycle may be charged)
- Complete the course in full and receive $1000 credit towards a full AFK registration in the following cycle
- Complete the course in full and receive $500 credit towards a review package registration in the following cycle if seats are available
MISSING CLASSES OR PARTS OF A COURSE
- Missed classes will NOT be compensated for in any way, so please ensure that you closely adhere to the classroom time. If you absolutely cannot attend due to a major circumstance, please ensure that you have an arrangement with a colleague for missed notes, as Prep Doctors does not have the obligation, nor may it have the feasibility, to repeat or replay lectures. It is, however, a good practice to inform the administrative staff of missed lectures regardless, in case there is preplanned make-up or repeat session(s) (ex. AFK pharmacology classes)
RESALE AND REASSIGNMENT
- Reselling or re-assigning Prep Doctors course registrations or seats are not allowed. Any attempts to do so will be grounds for dismissal from the course with no refund. Willingness to give up a seat cannot be used to bypass Prep Doctors’ waiting list.
- Reselling of Prep Doctors content, handouts, and/or books is not allowed and is grounds for dismissal from Prep Doctors services with no refund
- Prep Doctors® credits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and expire in 6 months
- Conditional Prep Doctors® credits (ex. Course-specific credits) are valid for one cycle only, immediately following the current cycle
- The advertised course fees are subject to change without notice. Any planned change in fees will not impact students already registered
- When a client is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees
REGISTRATION MODIFICATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
NOTES ON PAYMENT PLANS
- By enrolling in a Prep Doctors payment plan, you authorize Prep Doctors to charge the credit card on file, or deposit the post-dated cheques, on the date agreed (commonly the 1st and 15th of the month) or after, without the need to get further permission past the one given on registration day. YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT COLLECTION, AND NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Rejected payments will incur additional charges and may be subject to disciplinary actions. See payment plan form for details.