Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
This site is intended for the lawful use of Prep Doctors® course attendees, employees, instructors, and management. Subject to the TOU, Prep Doctors® grants you a non-transferable, limited right of access and use of the Prep Doctors® site, Services and course materials, (“Materials”). As such, you may not allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- Reproduce, sell, modify or distribute the Materials in any way;
- Transfer the Materials to any other person without the written consent and authorization of Prep Doctors® Management;
- Interfere or disrupt any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Prep Doctors’ premises and/or Services;
USE OF SERVICES
Upon registration and complete payment of course fees, you are entitled to the following services:
- Attendance to all offered sessions of the course, as indicated in both the registration agreement and course outline;
- Access to the Laboratory for practice sessions, as designated by the course, and/or course instructor for the duration of the registered course(s).
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise make available any content that is: false, inaccurate, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, libelous, harmful, vulgar, obscene, indecent, abusive or harassing on our forum;
- Use the Services in a malicious, misleading or discriminatory manner;
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations or third-party rights.
PROPERTY and EQUIPMENT DAMAGE AGREEMENT
By entering into this agreement I understand and accept responsibility for all property and materials that I may damage intentionally, or unintentionally while on the premises of Prep Doctors. I understand that it is my responsibility to advise Prep Doctors’ staff of any such damage caused, immediately upon becoming aware of it.
Furthermore, I understand that I will be responsible for reimbursing Prep Doctors® for any such damage, as advised by Prep Doctors® staff.
Section B: Applicable to those enrolling in the Assessment of Clinical Skills preparatory course
By entering into this agreement I understand how to properly operate and maintain the equipment I am using at home, in the laboratory and in the classroom, as depicted in the course manual and explained by the instructor. I agree to be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment and its return in the same condition in which it was received, except for the normal wear and tear. If you are deemed responsible for the loss, or loss of use of the equipment, you will be liable for the repair, or replacement of the equipment. If the equipment is not returned in good condition, Prep Doctors® may charge the renter with a service and maintenance fee equal to the cost to restore the Used Equipment to the condition in which it was in at the time the renter initially received it.
BODILY INJURY RELEASE
PHOTOGRAPH and VIDEO RELEASE
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- Conference presentations
- Educational presentations or courses
- Informational presentations
- On-line educational courses
- Educational videos
- Promotional content
I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
By entering into this agreement I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against Prep Doctors, its trustees, officers, agents, volunteers and employees from utilizing this material for educational purposes.
REGISTRATION & SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
WITHDRAWAL FROM COURSES
- 10% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) as a minimum processing and banking fee for any withdrawal or cancelation
- 20% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 3-4 weeks (22-28 days) prior to start date
- 25% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 2-3 weeks (15-21 days) prior to start date
- 30% will be deducted (or charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 1-2 weeks (8-14 days) prior to start date
- No refund will be issued (or 100% will be charged in case of a payment plan) if withdrawn 1 week or less (≤7 days) prior to start date
- No refund will be issued (or 100% will be charged in case of a payment plan) for small-sized services (≤8 students), on-demand services, scheduled one-on-one sessions, any service in which the fee or service arrangement has been modified, or for courses already running
- Additional processing, administrative, banking, or transaction fees may be deducted from the refund amount as necessary
STUDENTS WAITING FOR RESULTS, VISAs, OR NDEB DOCUMENT EVALUATION
- For clinical courses (Ex. ACS): standard withdrawal policy will apply regardless of previous exam result or change in status (ex. Failure in AFK, failure in ACJ, passing with Appeals, getting University Acceptance…). If you decide to register, please be prepared to take the course to completion as no refunds or credits will be issued. Your best option would be to inform the administration as early as possible, in writing, of your interest in registering, as management has a Waiting-List system in place, in which time-stamps are a significant determinant.
- For ACJ: students MUST inform the administrative staff in writing at the time of registration of their pending status to get pre-approved for a policy exception. In case of AFK failure, students must submit their NDEB result to the Front Desk via email within 48 hours from the time results are released. If pre-approved, students will receive a full 100% refund for ACJ if tuition was paid via Cash, Cheque, or E-transfer in full at the time of registration, or 95% refund for all other payment methods. No other reason for withdrawal will be accepted.
- For AFK: students MUST inform the administrative staff in writing at the time of registration of their pending status. The administration will grant pre-approvals depending on capacity and other factors. If negative results are received, pre-approved students can:
(a) Transfer to the following AFK cycle if transfer is requested within the first month of the course (price difference may be charged)
(b) Complete the course in full and receive $1000 credit towards a full AFK registration in the following cycle if seats are available
(c) Complete the course in full and receive $500 credit towards review package registration in the following cycle if seats are availableUnder no circumstances will the course be partitioned along different cycles. Full completion of the course, including mock exams, is required
MISSING CLASSES OR PARTS OF A COURSE
- Missed classes will NOT be compensated for in any way, so please ensure that you closely adhere to the classroom schedule. If you absolutely cannot attend due to a major circumstance, please ensure that you have an arrangement with a colleague for missed notes, as Prep Doctors does not have the obligation, nor may it have the feasibility, to repeat or replay lectures. It is, however, a good practice to inform the administrative staff of missed lectures regardless, in case there was a planned make-up or repeat session (ex. AFK pharmacology classes)
- Prep Doctors® credits are non-refundable, non-transferable, must be used at-once (cannot be partitioned), and expire in 6 months
- Conditional Prep Doctors® credits (ex. Course-specific credits) are valid for one cycle only, immediately following the current cycle
- the advertised course fees are subject to change without notice. Any planned change in fees will not impact students already registered
- when a client is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees
NOTES ON PAYMENT PLANS
- By enrolling in a Prep Doctors payment plan, you authorize Prep Doctors to charge the credit card on file, or deposit the post-dated cheques, on the date agreed (commonly the 1st and 15th of the month) or after, without the need to get further permission past the one given on registration day. YOU WILL NOT BE CONTACTED AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT COLLECTION, AND NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Rejected payments will incur additional charges and may be subject to disciplinary actions. See payment plan form for details.
HIGHER SCORE GUARANTEES
MATERIALS ORDERS & RETURN POLICY
Grant to use Prep Doctors®’ intellectual property
Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
CODE OF CONDUCT
All registrants at Prep Doctors® agree to adhere to the code of conduct at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on Prep Doctors® premises or when dealing with Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, and other trainees. Offensive language and abusive behaviour against Prep Doctors® staff, instructors, or other trainees will NOT be tolerated;
- Operate/use Prep Doctors® property within the allocated time, with the utmost care, while following the standards and instructions provided by Prep Doctors® and/or its instructors.;
- Video and/or Audio recording during sessions by attendees is prohibited at all times;
- Refrain from disrupting the instructor or classmates. These disruptions constitute continuous loud side-conversations, playing music, and repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor;
- Soliciting, advertising for other services, sale of materials, spreading of rumours, and false/misleading instructions that can hamper the class environment or mislead trainees, is strictly prohibited;
- Receiving instructions/training from anyone other than Prep Doctors’ instructors without Management’s prior permission is prohibited at all times;
- Vandalism or destruction of Prep Doctors® property is prohibited and may result in immediate termination and further liability for reimbursement of any damage caused;
- Facilitating or allowing entry onto the premises, for individuals who are not part of the course, outside of office hours and without the permission of Management is prohibited at all times;
- In order to provide feedback and/or any complaints with regard to instructors, students, facilities or other areas of the course, while enrolled in the course, students are required to follow the formal feedback process by communicating with the Program Advisor via email or telephone, as specified at the beginning of the course;
- Students must immediately report any behaviour that does not conform to this Code of Conduct to Prep Doctors’ management.